Tailor-made Tibet Tours
Tibet, a region located in the southwestern part of China and known as the "Roof of the World" due to its high altitude and stunning mountainous landscapes, has become an increasingly popular destination for tourists seeking a unique cultural and spiritual experience, as well as an opportunity to witness the ancient traditions, architecture, and natural beauty of this remote and fascinating land. Customize your trip to Tibet, our dear travelers! no matter whether you are from Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, or anywhere.
Welcome travelers worldwide to visit Tibet, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and New Zealand, as well as Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan in China. We can customize your own Tibet trip according to your preferences.
Grace, We had a really good holiday thank you. We particularly enjoyed Tibet, where our guide Lhamo was excellent. Helpful, knowledgeable and a very pleasant young lady. Tibet Tibet "We recommend you to customize a Private Tibet Tour based on your interests and requests!" I would recommend a visit to Tibet to anybody who is a bit adventurous. The scenery is specular and the Lhasa is a fascinating..." Read More
Frequently Asked Questions About Tibet Tours
- 1) Tibetans are extremely religious so you should respect their privacy when they pray.
- 2) Show your respect and thankfulness when you receive any gifts from them.
- 3) Tibetans don’t eat fish, dog, donkey and horse meat due to religion belief so don’t insult them eating these food in front of them.
- 4) When you visit temples you should follow prayers, wait in the queue, walk around them clockwise, don’t push people or overtake. Always follow the rules when going to monasteries and taking pictures inside temples is strictly forbidden.
- 5) DO ask for permission first before taking photos of anyone.
- Independent travel in Tibet is impossible as restrictions require international travellers to pre-arrange their tour with a local travel agency for their time in Tibet. International travellers and visitors holding Taiwan passport will need a travel permit in additional to Chinese visa in order to visit Tibet. Travellers will be asked to show their travel permits during check-in when taking a train or flight to Tibet. Diplomat, journalist, government officials and people with India passports visiting Ngari are not allow to enter Tibet.
- Valid passport and China visa are needed to apply for the Tibet travel permit. Just send your visa and passport copies to your local China travel agency a month in advance. They will help apply the permit. Upon the submission of Tibet Permit, about 8-9 days are needed for the process.
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?