China Tours, Tailor-made Service!
By choosing our customizable private China tours and travel packages you can marvel at the glories of Ancient China in luxury and at leisure. We are China based travel operators and have designed these China escorted & guided tours for those interested in the culture and wild of Ancient & modern China. Your China guided tour can be customized to include the ancient capitals Beijing, Xi’an and Luoyang, the continuously evolving metropolis of Shanghai or picturesque cities like Suzhou, Hangzhou, Guilin, Huangshan, charming ethnic destinations like Tibet and Guizhou, as well as the ancient silk road to Gansu and Xinjiang, and more. You can tailor your dreamed tour now.
Nora, I had a very great time in China with my partner. There were some great WOWs. *A negative wow in Beijing and elsewhere were the massive crowds of tourists, but your guides were skillful in helping us negotiate our way. Scenery on RMB 20 Yuan, Guilin *Of course, the Warriors of Xian were breathtaking. *The dumpling making in Xian with Lily and family was fabulous. They were so gracious and..." Read More
Frequently Asked Questions About China Tours
We believe that a private tour with tailor-made schedule will show our clients an in-depth and unique China tour experience. Here are some differences between private tour and group tour.
- 1) Private tour has flexible date based on your needs while group tour has fixed tour date.
- 2) You can choose the places you want to visit if you take the private tour while it is fixed tour itinerary on the group tour.
- 3) The touring time is flexible on a private tour while you will have fixed time at each place on a group tour.
- 4) There is no forced shopping on private tour. There is at least one forced shopping opportunity each day on group tour.
- 5) You will taste the local cuisine on private tour, while on group tour, the same boring food at tourist restaurants will be provided through the whole tour.
- 6) By taking a private tour, private vehicle is used and you will have more chances to communicate with your private guide. If you join the group tour, you will share the van and the guide with a group of people; have less opportunity to communicate with your guide and the real locals.
- 7) You could choose the hotels you like based on your budget on private tour. During the group tour, you will stay in any hotels arranged for you.
No restriction! Foreigners may apply for all types of visas including tourist visas (L Visa) since 15th March 2023. You can visit China with a valid multi-year (10-year China visa) multi-entry visa issued before March 28, 2020.
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?