20 Days Beijing-Urumqi-Turpan-Korla-Kuqa-Alear-Hotan-Kashgar-Xi’an-Shanghai
If you are first time visitor and Silk Road culture lover, this 20-day tour suites your needs well. It includes the in-depth exploration of Xinjiang part and the popular golden triangle cities.
- Set your feet on one of the seven world’s wonders – the Great Wall
- Learn to make Xinjiang dishes in a local family
- Uncover the secret of paper making in Hotan
- Try your hands at making bracelet at a copper smith’s in Kashgar
- Dumpling making experience in Xi’an local family
- Go atop to the highest building in China – Shanghai Tower
This tour is tailor-made and we can tailor to meet your reqeusts. Your personal travel consultant will contact you within 24 working hours!
FABULOUS TOUR COMPANY
CHINA OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2019 We researched several companies and studied reviews on Trip Adviser before contacting who did a very China Culture Tour with an initial query. Right from the outset Grace who owns the company was excellent. She emailed detailed with pictures information and a suggested…read more details
Karen from US
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel?